On April 4, K-play’s CA and CTO Hamed Nilforoshan attended a salon event held by Polygon Network with the theme "Blockchain Empowers the Future of the Metaverse". After the event, in the interview, he said that K-play would officially launch the first Metaverse Project after the end of the global ecological co-builder recruitment plan. At the same time, K-play issued a certain amount of KPT tokens to reward eligible ecological co-builders. The Metaverse Project is a collaborative competition, which uses the encrypted digital currency (KPT) as a reward to encourage ecological co-builders to contribute to the construction of the Metaverse ecological application.
- After the ARB airdrop, the next track to get rich—ordinals
- Capverse, a brand new social blockchain game, has officially launched along with the “Hong Kong Policy Statement”!
- Singapore’s DeFi Lab Plus International decentralized lending platform makes its global debut, opens DeFi on-chain investment era
- Congratulations, Kucoin Pro has exceeded 10000 active users in 30 days
- How does AI Economy bring the New narrative of Web3 application in the era of Generative AI?