On April 4, K-play’s CA and CTO Hamed Nilforoshan attended a salon event held by Polygon Network with the theme "Blockchain Empowers the Future of the Metaverse". After the event, in the interview, he said that K-play would officially launch the first Metaverse Project after the end of the global ecological co-builder recruitment plan. At the same time, K-play issued a certain amount of KPT tokens to reward eligible ecological co-builders. The Metaverse Project is a collaborative competition, which uses the encrypted digital currency (KPT) as a reward to encourage ecological co-builders to contribute to the construction of the Metaverse ecological application.
- Will Party Planet become another Eggy Go in Web3?
- Elon Musk’s Controversial Vision Sparks a Revolution in the Sperm Bank Industry
- Ebay aims at the Web3.0 sector and benefits the new global economy
- Talking about the popular sector Layer2, why is the layout of the encryption industry so?
- NFT Market Braces for a Potential “CRASH！” – Attention NFT Investors!